We've implemented a visual feedback tool called https://www.userback.io/ that allows anyone to report bugs or issues straight from the webpage. This is a much more efficient way of providing feedback for the user and also a more practical way of obtaining the much needed technical information for developers.
1) On the bottom left hand side, there is a "Feedback" button.
2) After clicking on it, a modal will appear with three choices. In this example, we will choose "Report a bug"
3) You can fill in your email (not mandatory), add a title, and describe the bug.
4) The best part is, you can even take a screenshot or video of the issue and upload it right there and then!
4) After you are done filling everything out, you can easily submit your form and boom! Done.